IMPROVE TEXTURE & TONE, MINIMIZE FINE LINES, REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF PORES
COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY FOR YOURSKIN
Microneedling is a minimally-invasive, safe anti aging treatment. Through a hand-held device, it employs ultra fine needles to stimulate skin cells to produce more collagen in the treated area and promotes optimal skin cell function. Full Face Treatment- $300 Your treatment includes LED therapy to enhance healing & an Aftercare kit to improve your results
Best Treatment for:
- Eliminating fine lines and reducing the appearance of deeper wrinkles
- Improving the look of scars
- Increasing epidermal strength & density. therefore improving skin tone.
- Helping acne by normalizing skin function & regulating sebum excretion
- Improving the appearance of Melasma (which cannot be safely treated with lasers.)
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Encourages the production of collagen
- Stimulates tissue regeneration
- Requires little or no downtime
- Can be performed on all skin types
- It can be used on multiple areas of the face including your scalp and the more delicate skin around your eyes
Why Microneedling vs other ablative and heat based treatments?
- it's is the only rejuvenation treatment maximizes the release of growth factors associated with positive wound healing
- medical needling eliminates the risk of heat injury and actually optimizes cell function making it the ideal treatment for all skin types.
- many ablative laser treatments cause thinning of the epidermis plus loss of dermal papillae and heat they produce inactivates the essential growth factors needed to repair wounds.
Collagen Induction Therapy is an in-office procedure and while treatment time varies depending on the targeted area, it typically takes up to 90 minutes. (Including 30 minutes of numbing time)
Number of treatments
Depending on the area being treated, a series of 4-6 treatments spread 4-6 weeks apart is recommended to experience the full benefits of microneedling.
It is typical to experience some inflammation, redness and skin peeling for a few days after the treatment. However, these side effects quickly resolve themselves and you will see visible improvements in your skin within one week of the procedure.